• Who is responsible for processing your data.
• Why we collect the data that we request from you.
• What are the grounds for its processing.
• How long we keep it.
• The recipients your data are passed on to.
• What your rights are.
1. THE PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING
PLAY, S.A. (Tax Identity Code A08209538)
Pol. Ind. Riera de Caldes. Ronda Boada Vell, 6.
08184 Palau Solità i Plegamans, Barcelona, Spain
Hereinafter "Play", "We/Us" or "The Party Responsible for Processing".
2. PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data refers to any information or data that can identify you directly or indirectly. Personal Data includes information such as your name or e-mail address. It may also include numerical identifiers such as your computer's IP address, and the information we obtain using cookies.
The User (you) hereby guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate, and undertakes to provide notification of any change or modification to it. The User will be solely responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Platform, to the Party Responsible for Processing Data Controller to any third party due to the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the forms.
We may collect or receive your data through our Platform and forms, among other means. In some cases, you provide us with your Personal Data directly (e.g. when filling out the registration form in the user account), and in other cases we collect them (e.g. by using cookies to understand how you use our website).
3. PURPOSES, LEGAL GROUNDS AND PRESERVATION of the processing of data sent by:
• NEWSLETTER FORM
- Purpose: To send you our commercial newsletter, as well as information and advertising about our products or services that may be of interest to you, including by electronic means (e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp).
- Legal grounds: Your consent by subscribing to our commercial dispatches and/or newsletters.
- Preservation: Until the interested party revokes consent and requests the withdrawal from the service.
• USER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION FORM
- Purpose: To manage and carry out registration on our Platform. To identify you as a user of our Platform and give you access to the various functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. To execute the contract for purchases or services that you have arranged with Us on the Platform. To contact you regarding updates or information related to the functionalities, products or services contracted. To manage the payment of purchased products. To manage possible returns after you have made the purchase. To manage invoicing and provide you with receipts and invoices for purchases made through the Platform.
- Legal grounds: Your express consent, the legitimate interest of Play and the execution of the contract. The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms governing use of the Platform, and for the execution of the contract purchase agreement or the provision of services contract, as appropriate.
- Preservation: We will process your data for as long as you remain a registered user, until you request your withdrawal.
• SENDING EMAILS
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information, deal with your requests and answer your questions or doubts. If we receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curriculum vitae data may be added to our databases to participate in our current and future selection processes.
- Legal grounds: Your consent by requesting information through the e-mail address or sending us your detailes and Curriculum Vitae to participate in our selection processes.
- Preservation: Until your request has been answered by email, if no further processing has taken place. In we receive your Curriculum Vitae, your data may be kept for a maximum of one year for future selection processes.
We may retain some personal information to meet with our legal or regulatory obligations, and to administer our rights (e.g. to assert our claims in court) or for statistical or records purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be removed from our systems and records or anonymised so that we can no longer identify them.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and the consequences of failing to do so.
You must be at least 14 years old to provide us with your personal data, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to enter into contracts.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and/or provide the services you may arrange, and as such, if you do not provide them, we cannot help you or provide the service you have requested.
We reserve the right to decide whether to include of your personal data and other information in our databases.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
- Suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services.
- Financial institutions.
- Providers of technological, digital, CRM, web analysis and search engine services.
- Suppliers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising, such as digital media and social networks, among others, in order to help us offer advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyse their effectiveness and to administer contacts and questions therein.
- Third parties due to compliance with legal regulations.
We will ensure that any communication of your personal information by us or the third parties with whom we share your personal information complies with the applicable legislation.
5. RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Anyone may withdraw their consent at any time, when this has been granted for the processing of their data. The withdrawal of this consent under no circumstances affects the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships established previously.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or the rectification thereof when they are inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, among other reasons.
- Request the limitation of the processing under certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your personal situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to apply for your Rights: In writing, by means of a letter addressed to the person responsible, at their postal or electronic address (listed in section 1), indicating the reference "Personal Data", specifying the right you wish to exercised and regarding which personal data.
You may file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) in the event of any disagreements with the company regarding the processing of your data.
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we have adopted all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided from alteration, loss and processing and unauthorised access.
7. UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal information up to date, you inform us whenever there has been any changes to them. Otherwise, we cannot be held responsible for their accuracy.
If you have any doubts or concerns about the way we process and use your personal data, or you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.